Google

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Eclectic Intelligencer

I notice that few readers of my blog have upgraded to the latest Firefox 1.0.2 (released a few days ago). What's more astonishing is that less than 20% of all visits worldwide come from non-IE browsers. So I decide to prominently place a Firefox logo on my blog as a public service.

I stumbled across more tips for the Scribe template. Beautiful!

王安
Today marked the 15th anniversary of An Wang's death. The founder of Wang Laboratories inspired generations of Chinese students to pursue the American dream. I remember that my high school received a few 王安电脑 as gifts (which were immediately monopolized by the geeks) in the 1980s, though I never programmed on a Wang, nor have I ever seen one in the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home