Google

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Verbal Diarrhea

This story surprised me a bit. It clearly shows that market economy is truly working in China. My take, however, is that modern communication hasn't reached the vast hinterland because there surely remain millions of unskilled labor west of 京广铁路 in poverty.

I cannot agree with this commentary more:

Japan's failure to atone for its militaristic past hovers over just about every aspect of economic and business ties in Asia.

Tens of millions of Chinese (and Korean) netizens have already protested to strongly oppose Japan's aspirations for a permanent UNSC seat. Mr. Annan, do you still want to support a notoriously irresponsible nation to sit on the sacred UN Security Council?

It appears that my blog has earned a sufficient PageRank score for Google to notice (since yesterday). However, to my great disappointment, Google hasn't indexed the entire web site. Wanted: loyal readers.

FireTune sounds like a neat utility. I'm going to give it a try. Stay tuned for my review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home